National Trailer Dealers Association
23rd Annual Convention
Oct. 9-11, 2013
The Waldorf Astoria Naples • Naples, FL
The 23rd Annual NTDA Convention will be held Oct. 9-11, 2013 at Waldorf Astoria Naples. Call 1-888-722-1270 to make reservations (refer to NTDA13). The room rate is $165 single/double (plus $10 resort fee* and tax). *Resort fee covers in-room wireless Internet, Mac computer station, local and domestic long distance calls, 24-hour fitness center, daily newspaper, in-room coffee, beach tram service, and use of beach chaise and towels and Clam Pass Beach.
About Waldorf Astoria Naples
Located on 23 waterfront acres along Florida’s Platinum Coast in Naples, FL, offering picturesque views of the Gulf of Mexico, Waldorf Astoria Naples is a true tropical paradise.
Approximately 35 minutes from the Ft. Myers-Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) and within 110 miles of the Ft. Lauderdale Airport (FLL). It is approximately 1.5 hours west of Miami International Airport (MIA); 2.5 hours south of Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport (SRQ) and 3.5 hours south of Tampa International Airport (TIA).
Dining: Waldorf Astoria Naples offers several dining experiences. Aura Restaurant & Bar presents eclectic cuisine in a sophisticated atmosphere serving breakfast, lunch and dinner and includes a separate Chill-Out Lounge ideal for cocktails. Enjoy the south Florida sun poolside at the Poolside Bar & Grill for beverages and light luncheon fare or beachgoers can keep it casual at the Gulf-front Paradise Grill which serves salads, sandwiches, snacks and beverages. Strip House Restaurant, New York famed steakhouse, offers meat and seafood entrees. Spressi, located in the resort lobby, serves coffees, teas, light breakfast and lunch fare, afternoon sweets and all-day snacks “to go.”
Tennis: The on-site tennis complex, managed by Peter Burwash International, features 15 Har-Tru courts — five lighted for night play. The full-service pro shop, adjacent to the courts, offers apparel, shoes, accessories, racquet repair, stringing and rentals. NTDA Convention attendees enjoy at 10% discount off tennis court rental.
Golf: Naples Grande Golf Club is located five miles from the Waldorf Astoria Naples and offers a 7,078-yard Rees Jones designed 18-hole championship golf course amid panoramic views of native Florida pine hammocks, live oak and grand cypress trees.
Swimming: The Mangrove Pool waterslide twists 100-feet around a rock tower through landscaped waterfalls. The Pool Bar & Grille offers private cabanas. The Mangrove and Palm Terrace Pools both offer poolside beverage service. The beach is located 6/10 of a mile from the main resort and accessed by a complimentary shuttle service or strolling on the boardwalk through the Mangroves. The NTDA will have a specially reserved cabana for its attendees use Tuesday, Oct. 8 through Saturday, Oct. 12.
Guest and Family Activities: Waldorf Astoria Naples offers a variety of options for hotel guests and families looking to explore the wonders of Naples and the surrounding areas. Check the Waldorf's calendar of events on a regular basis.
Kid's Club: There really is something for everyone in the family. Children will enjoy activity-filled days with our energetic resort programs. Offering fun and games both indoors and out, children enjoy arts and crafts, sports and recreation, and educational and developmental activities supervised by trained counselors. The resort also offers babysitting services and special programs for kids ages 4–12.
Fitness Center: The on-site Fitness Center is equipped with a comprehensive selection of exercise and cardio equipment, including Life Fitness cross trainers, Star Trac Treadmills, Life Cycles (including two recumbents) a Full Body Master Weight Circuit and free weights. Complimentary access to NTDA Convention registrants (included in resort fee).
Spa: Golden Door® Spa at Waldorf Astoria Naples is a 16,000-square foot on-site indoor-outdoor spa village, encompassing four linked pavilions with Japanese-inspired architecture and a meditation labyrinth. A wide array of facial and body treatments and therapeutic massages are available. NTDA Convention attendees enjoy a 10% discount at the Gold Door Spa.
Sightseeing & Entertainment in the Area: Tour the nearby Naples Zoo or walk to Waterside Shops and the Naples Pier. Enjoy deep-sea fishing or horseback riding near the hotel. World-class shopping awaits just a short ride away at The Village on Venetian Bay, Tin City and the shops and galleries of Olde Naples’ Fifth Avenue and Third Street district.
- Grills and cook tops are not permitted inside guestrooms, on patios or on the beach. Glass containers are also not permitted on the beach or pool deck.
- Food consumption at the tables in the restaurants and at the pools is limited to food and beverage purchased from the resort. Parents must accompany their children when ordering from the outlets. Guests are welcome to enjoy their own food and beverages in their guestroom or on their private patio, however, no outside deliveries are permitted.
- Private umbrellas and tents are not permitted on the beach.
- No coolers are permitted on the pool deck or beach.
- Chair “saving” is not permitted at the pool. Items left on a pool chair for an extended amount of time without a guest present will be removed by the resort's security team.
- In the interests of safety, please do not hang clothing or towels over the balcony railings in your guest room.
- For all guests comfort, smoking is permitted on the resort's Sunset Deck and designated areas only. Smoking in guest rooms will be subject to a $250 cleaning fee.
- Proper attire should be worn in public areas. For example, bathing suits should be worn with a cover up in our lobby and restaurants and shoes are required at all times.